Description and Qualifications
Company: Empower BodyCare
Location: Clackamas, OR
Empower BodyCare is a local, women-owned, natural wellness company. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for team members who are passionate about helping people.
We are looking for a full time Graphic Designer to join our team! We are a start-up and it is an exciting time at our company. We are looking for hard-working, flexible individuals who want to grow with the company.
The marketing team seeks a well-rounded Graphic Designer who can take on the world. You will be responsible for in-house designs and project management to develop, execute, and edit marketing materials from concept through production. You will design packaging, social media posts, brochures, flyers, brand decks, web pages, and more. Photography skills are strongly desired. For a full list, see below.
a. Design packaging for all product lines.
b. Update packaging needs before submitting them to print, as needed.
c. Keep notes on packaging changes for all product lines.
d. Stay on top of OLCC packaging rules.
e. Submit designs to the OLCC for approval.
f. Maintain relationships with current vendors while sourcing other options.
g. Source bottles/packaging for future products.
h. Keep information organized regarding packaging info – sizes, colors used.
i. Ensure projects are submitted on time and approved by the leadership team to be in house by deadlines.
2. Social Media
a. Create graphics for social media posts
3. Marketing material
a. Printed material – brochures, flyers, promos, sales sheets.
b. Support educator by creating training documents and/or presentations.
c. Brand decks – create or update when needed by sales or leadership team.
d. Source partners.
4. Manage and Update Website
a. Upload media mentions
b. Upload test results
c. Update photos as needed – upload new packaging or new products.
d. Update verbiage/text as needed to ensure FDA compliance.
5. Design Meetings – create agenda and stay on top of project deadlines.
6. Product photography
a. Photograph new products for launch
b. Lifestyle photography for social media, website and marketing material.
a. Order swag items and keep up with inventory.
b. Design art for swag items
c. Source swag items as needed.
8. Other duties as needed
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; graphic design preferred
· 3-5 years experience
· Knowledge of graphic design best practices
· Experience in Cannabis is preferred, not required
· Product photography experience strongly desired
· Ability to pass a background check
· Access to reliable transportation
· Incredible attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Paid Time Off
· Health and Dental Benefits (90% paid employee premium)
· Paid holidays
· Discounts on Empower CBD products