Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (40 hours per week)
Reports To: Field Services Supervisor
Summary: The Field Services Scheduler will be responsible for coordinating conferences and travel.
- Register for Conferences and Work with Field Services Supervisor to determine exhibitor/sponsorship level.
- Organize Marketing/ Conference Material for Sales Team.
- Handle Shipping and Logistics for Conferences
- Collect Conference Details/ Analytics including Attendee List, etc.
- Track CRM Sales Leads Document.
- Coordinate and schedule EDUStaff’s Representatives to attend Sales Conferences.
- Reserve Hotel Rooms, Rental Cars and Book Flight Accommodations.
- Manage Conference/ Travel Calendar via Google Docs.
- Communicate to team members regarding travel updates and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; associates preferred
- Previous scheduling/ receptionist experience preferred
- Previous experience in Google Drive and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of word processing programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to be able to problem solve and trouble shoot with clients/employees