Business Services Representative
- Job Tracking ID : 512181-733897
- Job Level : Mid Career (2+ years)
- Job Type : Full-Time/Regular
- Date Updated : 06/10/2020
- Years of Experience : Up to 2 Years
- Salary : $33,000-35,000 year
Scope of Position
• Overall responsibility for building business relationships with current, former and new clients.
• Create, generate and submit job orders.
• Continually review business opportunities.
• Contact employers by phone or in person and attempt to schedule face to face meetings.
• Perform initial and follow-up client visits as necessary.
• Develop and execute a marketing/advertising plan.
• Interface with other company departments and employees.
• Provide, as required, target estimates or goals and periodic progress reports.
• Develop a network for potential business leads.
• Represent EDSI/CareerLink at conferences, meetings and selected social functions as required.
• Attend Chamber events and other economic gatherings as necessary.
• Follow up with EDSI/CareerLink employees to ensure that client expectations are met.
• Enter employer information into all appropriate databases and monitor employer activities.
- Conduct Job Task Analysis as requested.
- Meet performance criteria on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
Marketing and sales experience preferred.
• Customer service experience required.
• Must be comfortable making presentations to large groups of people.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be computer literate.
Valid Driver’s License and an automobile are required