Business Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills, experience and empathetic nature to work for a progressive, forward-thinking and family-owned company where creativity is encouraged? Are you goal driven? Then the Business Services Representative position is for you! We are seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our spirited team.
As the Business Services Representative, you will support the placement of jobseeker customers into full time employment opportunities through the provision of job placement services informed by employer relationships and business development efforts.
• Expand relationships with existing clients and develop relationships with local businesses to develop a network for job placement
• Understand, in detail, the needs of business clients regarding their open job opportunities
• Create, generate and submit job orders
• Enter employer information into all appropriate databases and monitor employer activities
• Implement recruiting processes and initiatives
• Attend job fairs, networking events and information sessions for hiring
• Build and coordinate a pipeline of qualified jobseekers
• Develop contacts at colleges and universities
• Work closely with Career Advisors to place customers into subsidized and unsubsidized employment opportunities
• Understand, coordinate and manage On-the-Job Training contracts and all required documentation
• Communicate with leadership and team regarding all postings and openings
• Initiate a high level of engagement and reengagement of employer clients via phone and email and in person
• Manage onsite and offsite recruitment events on behalf of employers
• Share information with appropriate staff and/or funding agencies
• Maintain participant files as specified by contractor and scan necessary documents for electronic files
• Other duties as assigned
• Understands the role of workforce development in economic development and recognize trends and market needs
• Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts
• Ability to foster interagency relationships in local/state government
• Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and goals
• Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor requirements change
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelor’s degree and 24 months full-time experience, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle as travel is required
• Bilingual (Spanish) skills preferred
Bring your expertise to EDSI where you will be able to live our values every day: Show Up, Smile and Support!