Assembler, Electrical/Mechanical Technician
EDRO Corporation East Berlin, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local OEM currently seeking qualified candidates for an Electrical/Mechanical Assembler for our industrial machinery assembly operations. You will be responsible for completing work orders per company standards and other related tasks.
Includes electrical and mechanical assembly of machine components and its sub-assemblies to company product specifications. Reviewing, updating and maintaining electrical schematics, B.O.M.'s and machine assembly instructions/documentation. Final testing and inspection of products. Quality inspection record keeping.
- 2+yrs prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions/drawings, plumbing and electrical schematics independently
- Knowledge in motor & control circuitry
- Computer literate, knowledgeable on MS Office products
- Team player, attention to QUALITY details a must
- Leadership qualities a plus
- Certified electrician, not necessary, but helpful
EDRO CorporationWhy Work Here?
Third generation family owned business, awesome CEO, steady workflow, friendly work environment, competitive pay, great benefits!
EDRO Corporation is an original equipment manufacturer that designs and sells its proprietary DynaWash Washer-Extractors, DynaDry Tumbler Dryers and DynOzone-DynaWash Ozone System products to customers of On-Premise and Commercial & Industrial Laundries around the world.
AddressEast Berlin, CT