We are looking for talented professionals with top tier relationship building skills who want to work from home as a provider relations representative. This is an exciting opportunity to represent and promote our dental plan to Dentists in our already vast national network.
- EDP Dental Plan is searching for top tier, results oriented professional relationship builders with a proven track record of success to be an account manager from the comfort and safety of home. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively over the phone with in-network dental offices and office staff at all levels to promote and educate dental offices of the benefit of accepting and referring EDP Dental Plan.
Along with promoting EDP to our existing dentists, you will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory strategy; building effective relationships. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through problem solving and management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting our dental plan to in-network dental offices to recommend to patients in need. The selected professionals will be an integral part of a national sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
Work from the safety of home:
Account managers will have the flexibility of working from home via phone
Calling dental accounts from home gives you the opportunity to:
- Develop and establish many more dental offices than field representatives.
- Customize a schedule that works for you.
- Development and execution of territory business objectives.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 2+ years' sales/customer relations experience preferred
E.D. Plan Inc
Why Work Here?• E.D. Plan Inc is searching for top tier, results oriented professional Territory Managers with a proven track record of success to be a Territory Manager from the comfort and safety of home. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively over the phone with in-network offices and office staff at all levels to promote and educate offices of the benefit of accepting and referring one of our Dental Plans. No experience in the dental field is required.
Fantastic opportunity for growth and bonuses while working with great people.