Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
EDL Packaging Green Bay, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EDL Packaging, A Massman Company has a great opportunity for a senior level Electrical Controls Engineer. If you are seeking to take the next step in your career for a leading OEM of Packaging Equipment, this position may be for you!
Our talented Controls Engineers develop programming solutions for end of the line packaging equipment.
If you are experienced in writing new PLC and HMI applications, are committed to both internal and external customers and enjoy applying creative and innovative solutions, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking candidates with 7+ years of experience in a like industry with skills in the following areas:
- Ability to troubleshoot programming issues during startup and testing of machines both on site and at customer site. Most support is remote, however, minimal travel may be required.
- Successful candiates will have demonstrated skills and knowledge in automation of like equipment
- Applicants msut enjoy Research & Development, have a desire to maintain an awareness of new and competitive technologies
- Senior Controls Engineers lead EDL's efforts to improve procedures, creating standards for machine control and PLC and HMI applications
- Experience in machine safety control protocols desired
- Recent leadership experience preferred
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment. EDL enjoys a casual, fair and flexible environment with a high amount of diversity. We are growing and are seeking enthusiastic candidates to expand our teams!
Full benefit package enjoyed by our teams:
- Choice of 3 health plan options; Eligible 1st of the month following hire
- Health Savings Account eligible plans with company contribution
- Medical Waiver Reimbursement for those that have health coverage elsewhere
- 401K with employer contributions, eligible first day of employment with 100% vesting
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short & Long Term Disability
- Options to buy up life insurance and cover spouse &/or dependents
- On Site Chiropractic care at no charge to employees
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care Spending & Limited Flexible Spending
- Paid company holidays, immediate eligibility
- Employee Resource Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Savings Plan
- Financial Wellbeing
- Wellness & Wellbeing Platforms
- Awesome teams!
EDL PackagingWhy Work Here?
We're growing! Fast, fun, flexible work environment!
EDL Packaging Engineers is a world leader of Shrink and Tightwrapping Equipment. EDL machinery is of the highest quality and innovation is EDL's hallmark. The company has developed significant applications engineering expertise to meet the evolving needs of a rapidly changing marketplace.
1260 Parkview Rd. Green BayGreen Bay, WI