CNC Machinists/Operators Second Shift
EDL Packaging Green Bay, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
EDL Packaging is growing our Machine Operations Team.
We have available positions for both CNC Operators (ability to run a lathe or mill) and CNC Machinists (ability to program machines conversational/G-Code) on our second shift. Work Four 10-hour days with OT available! Longer weekend, shift premium!
The CNC Operator will have the ability to run a Samsung Lathes and/or Hurco CNC Vertical Mill. Saw Operator experience a plus! The CNC operator supports production operations by producing machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
The CNC Machinist has skills and experience in setting up all tooling, writing and executing complex programs. Must be able to run a broad range of machines. The successful candidate will set up and operate programs of moderate to high degree of difficulty.
Full benefit package enjoyed by our teams:
- Choice of 3 health plan options; Eligible 1st of the month following hire
- Health Savings Account eligible plans with company contribution
- Medical Waiver Reimbursement for those that have health coverage elsewhere
- 401K with employer contributions, eligible first day of employment with 100% vesting
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short & Long Term Disability
- Options to buy up life insurance and cover spouse &/or dependents
- On Site Chiropractic care at no charge to employees
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care Spending & Limited Flexible Spending
- Paid company holidays, immediate eligibility
- Employee Resource Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Savings Plan
- Financial Wellbeing
- Wellness & Wellbeing Platforms
- NEW! Opportunity for profit sharing
- Awesome teams!
EDL PackagingWhy Work Here?
We're growing! Fast, fun, flexible work environment!
EDL Packaging Engineers is a world leader of Shrink and Tightwrapping Equipment. EDL machinery is of the highest quality and innovation is EDL's hallmark. The company has developed significant applications engineering expertise to meet the evolving needs of a rapidly changing marketplace.
1260 Parkview Rd Green BayGreen Bay, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at EDL Packaging