- Active application development and oversight of teammates work.
- Leads technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, and contribute to development project estimates, scheduling, test plans, and code reviews.
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential problems/issues including authoring of technical specifications.
- Regularly informs manager or handler on progress of project and his/her teammates work, identifying risks early in the process.
- Review and suggest the Unit test cases and the testing approach used by the team.
- Work with the Architects community and understand overall direction for the organization.
- Enforce best coding practices.
- 2+ years of experience managing resources
- 6+ years of Senior Developer experience
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS
- Software Development: Java (required), node.js, Python, HTML5, Angular (Required)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastore design
- 6 years minimum experience with Java and Angular
- 2 years leading a team including offshore resources
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in working with content data/analytics a plus