Hybrid Software Engineer - Marketing Technologies (Cloud Applications)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Marketing Technologies & Analytics IT team is responsible for the applications and tools powering marketing and real-time communications. Our roadmap plans include moving key marketing applications into the cloud, and we are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience developing cloud-based solutions to work with our team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain our applications.
To be successful as a software engineer on our team, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong AWS experience including, but not limited to: Amplify, API Gateway, AppSync, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM, Lambda, S3, SES, SNS, SQS.
- Strong experience with front end UX/UI design/development experience with modern JS libraries such as React or Angular.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using HTML & CSS.
- Experience in developing REST and SOAP web services and Microservices.
- Firm understanding of web service architecture.
- Proven ability to perform self-guided learning of services and systems.
- Experience in providing support to production systems, troubleshoot production issues, perform root cause analysis and implement fixes.
- Experience with Unit & Integration Tests.
- Familiarity with XML and JSON.
- Experience with creating documentation on services and systems support processes.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
- AWS Certification (At minimum Cloud Practitioner)
- 6+ years of enterprise application development and 3+ years of solid experience with cloud application development and support
WORK ENVIORNMENT: Hybrid Role - Remote work 2 days per week
TechnologyView all jobs at EDI Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?