Customer Call Center Manager
EDGARS BAKERY Pelham, AL
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports directly to: Operations Manager
Position Summary: The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers providing telephone customer support services by performing the following duties.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Making necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and customer data.
- Monitoring productivity of customer service representatives and generating reports
- Reviewing data to monitor the customer experience and subordinate statistics
- Monitoring individual, team, and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to insure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets
- Monitoring service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Answering questions and recommending corrective services to address customer complaints
- Communicating and following-up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs, and company-related issues, changes, or actions
- Keying information into computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes and to keep records of customer service requests and complaints
- Determining work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Studying and standardizing procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintaining positive and productive relations among workers and resolves grievances
- Preparing composite reports from individual reports by subordinates
- Directly supervising employees in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees and planning, assigning, and directing work
- Appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolve problems
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred, or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to gather and analyze information
· Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations
· Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
· Ability to build positive team spirit
· Demonstrated supervisory skills
· Ability to be consistently at work and on time
· Ability to perform basic math and to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software. And comfortable with technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, use hands to handle or grasp objects (i.e. computer keyboard, telephone), talk, and hear. Vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The work environment is typical of an office setting with a low to moderate noise level.
EDGARS BAKERYWhy Work Here?
Educational Opportunities for the right candidate. Great opportunities for advancement!
Edgar's Bakery is an upscale bakery/cafe with ten locations across central and north Alabama. We are a popular, growing brand that is looking for energetic talent to lead our teams. We take great pride in serving delicious food with an upscale, fast casual experience. We make wholesome and beautiful pastries, cookies and cakes. We also serve delicious and savory breakfast and lunch meals. Our reputation is built on great food with excellent customer service. We have a loyal customer base that enjoys serving Edgar's at their most special occasions. If you are interested in working in a team environment that thrives on excellence in the workplace, we might be just the fit for you.
499 Southgate Dr PelhamPelham, AL