- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EDE Corporation is growing and adding to our Team!
We create innovative and award-winning trade show exhibits and commercial interiors. To build on our successes, and ensure the highest of quality, our CAD Draftsman must be able to create accurate shop plans and assembly instructions to help the Production Department perform at their best. This position is also responsible for improving product quality while decreasing costs and production times by finding better materials and production methods. Best part is, we’re a true custom exhibit house, so you'll always find new and different projects to be a part of.
If this position sounds like the right fit, send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!
Draftsman Job Duties:
- Responsible for the gathering of all information related to project construction
- Create new and update existing Design/Build project drawings including floor plans, carpet layouts, utility locations and specifications, furnishings, specialty items, graphics, general properties layout and any other necessary layouts associated with show service ordering
- Creates all fabrication and set up drawings
- Assists the Project/Account Mangers with other project drawing responsibilities
- Ensures construction methods match the estimate or seeks improvements through value engineering
- Maintains own project files and stores for future reference
- Ensures project safety and quality standards are upheld
- Makes field revisions to set-up drawings and floor plan drawings, as required
- Responsible for maintaining project schedule as determine by the Project Manager
- Research new building products or methods as needed
- Assists Project Mangers as needed
- Performs any other duties or tasks that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Production Manager
Draftsman Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-4 years detailing experience in the Trade show Industry.
- General knowledge of construction, carpentry, joinery, extension systems, and finishing processes.
- Ability to engineer construction drawings from design sketches.
- Experience with AUTOCAD & MS Office software
Benefits and Offerings:
- Medical Insurance – EDE Fully funds the employee’s HSA Account Option!
- HSA with company contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance – employee coverage fully funded by EDE
- Simple IRA retirement account with company match
- PTO and paid holidays
- Hybrid work options for experienced candidates
- Travel stipend for in-office employees
Our diverse experience with marketers, museums, and architects enables us to see a broader picture in order to find the perfect solution to realize your vision. This experience is proven through our award winning craftsmanship, focused attention to detail and an intense commitment to service.
Discover why the most prestigious cultural institutions and corporations repeatedly turn to us for innovative trade show displays, museum exhibits and architectural installations.
EDE CORPORATION INCWhy Work Here?
Awesome team with lots of room for growth!
ManufacturingView all jobs at EDE CORPORATION INC