Chief Technology Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $50 Hourly
Position will let candidate take on number of companywide managerial and technical responsibilities while working from home. Technical responsibilities require Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience. There will be following daily technical responsibilities
· Maintaining/monitoring/running daily SSIS ETLs, SSRS reports and SQL scripts.
· Monitor client-facing application, SQL Servers and backups.
· Occasionally coordinate with IT vendor who maintains company’s office servers/virtual desktops.
· Employee will become proficient in Learning Management System (LMS, web based application) and communicate with company’s development partner in India in case of system issues.
· Employee must be able to verbalize technical requirements for new features of our LMS, and coordinate implementation, QA and deployment with our vendor in India.
· Candidate will provide technical support to employees, clients and reseller partners pertaining to LMS features/capabilities/technical issues and e-learning content integration.
· Candidate will monitor support and inquiry mailboxes for requests, issues and potential sales.
· Conducting demos for potential sales.
Position will report to the shareholder team and include other company/employee managerial responsibilities such coordination with HR, accounting and ownership teams.
Part time position 20-28 hours per week
AddressWillow Grove, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Edcomm, Inc