ECU Communications is actively seeking an Advertising & Marketing Project Manager that has a minimum of six (6) years of experience planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the operation of national communication projects. The role of the Advertising & Marketing Project Manager focuses on the administration, management, and monitor the establishment of goals, objectives, performance requirements, standards, and accountability, administration of program costs, budget management, and operation of the project's team. The ideal Advertising & Marketing Project Manager understands advertising, marketing, and multimedia on an advanced level; goal-driven with an outstanding record of achievement in current and past positions, and a strong work ethic and capacity to thrive in a multifaceted team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily management of subcontractors, vendors, and clients to complete tasks within deadlines and on-budget completion of tasks and projects.
- Serves as a lead role to develop, present, and execute integrated brand strategy and brand position communication programs.
- Provides proactive high-level client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet brand marketing and reputation goals through communications.
- Directs the development and provides strategic direction for various client and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, and communication documents.
- Establishes by directing a team on the implementation of third-party communication programs to ensure best practices and quality of deliverables.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts.
- Grows relationships and supervises correspondence with external audiences (third-party organizations, media, etc.)
- Supervises and trains Junior Account Staff to provide quality control, determine workflow and assignments.
- Builds evolve and maintain strong client relationships at the senior level to build and recruit strong program agency account teams.
- Leads and oversees the business development efforts for corporate by using the knowledge and competitive advantage techniques.
- Responsible for profit and loss of significant client budgets and oversee the client budget development, tracking, billing, and communications (proven ability to run accounts profitably).
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a combination of six (6) years of experience in project management.
- Required four (4) years of marketing and communications knowledge and experience.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate integrated marketing activities for a wide range of clients.
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to complete projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to conceive, plan, implement, and monitor long and short-term projects from conception through completion.
- Must be able to prioritize work assignments and monitor multiple projects.
- At least five (5) years of management or supervisory experience includes experience at people management, hiring, developing, coaching, and retention.
- Required budget, financial, and marketing mathematics skills.
- Must have strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as creative management experience.
- MS Word, spreadsheet, and database application proficiency.
- Excellent vendor management and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
Must be able to pass a background check.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ECU Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. ECU Communications is a diverse and inclusive company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.