ECU Communications is seeking a Media Buyer/Planner consultant that will interface with internal (media, creative, strategy, analytics, and clients) and external teams (clients, vendors, etc.) to serve as the lead on key client accounts. Responsible for the placements and the negotiations of the price for all advertisements of radio, broadcast, television, print, out of home, theater, and billboard advertisements. The ideal candidate has at least five (5) years of media and search-planning and buying experience with a vast network nationwide.
- Proactively manage relationships with media vendors and clients.
- Oversee and operations across assigned clients, including pixel strategy, tag management, and ad trafficking.
- Responsible for executing a media-based strategy for clients.
- Work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop digital strategies based on consumer insights, trend analysis, and business objectives.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including media specialists, to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives.
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client’s needs.
- Act as a senior point of contact for an assigned client portfolio, with accountability for client success, interface with client leadership regularly, lending discussions with executive leadership.
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Project Managers, clients, and media teams on campaign results and budget and provide insights on how to incorporate larger client goals.
- Understand the key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect how brands communicate, always living at the interaction of brands, culture, and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and persistent
- Must have the ability to follow-up and prioritize tasks
- Organized and excellent with time management (having a sense of urgency/deadline-driven)
- Ability to anticipate needs, barriers, etc.
- Proactively answers questions through critical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have at least five (5) plus years of media, search planning, and buying.
- Account management in Out of Home, Broadcast (radio/tv), theater, and billboard advertisements.
- Must have the ability to provide marketing strategy/consulting or brand management.
- Experience planning, buying, and executing effective media plans.
- Experience in successfully planning and working as a strategist integrated campaigns, including multiple tactics.
- Must have experience managing large media budgets.
ECU Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. ECU Communications is a diverse and inclusive company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Why Work Here?ECU Communications, LLC (ECU) is a multi-faceted marketing communications firm offering expertise for the development of marketing communications strategies, including research, marketing plans, product positioning, branding, visual design (graphic and web), messaging, copywriting and copy editing. ECU’s programs are tailored to influence target audiences positively, increase utilization of services, and fulfill strategic business objectives. ECU offers efficient project management with the talent to proactively identify and resolve problems, control cost, train personnel, maximize productivity, and attain goals.
Innovated,Growing,Connected Company with a Multicultural Approach and dedicated Leadership and Team!