ECU Communications is looking for a temporary full-time Advertising Account Coordinator to join our fast-paced advertising agency with a collaborative team. The primary responsibility is to provide support to Account Executives, Finance, and clients by coordinating client-related tasks.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Cultivate and strengthen client-vendor relationships to obtain project results.
- Be a liaison for ECU, clients, and vendors. Organize and provide support to upper management, including arranging schedules and meetings, answering phones, drafting and typing correspondence, maintaining files and reports.
- Supports maintains and implements advertising and social media strategies.
- Draft meeting notes and reports.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for client events
- Work comfortably with outside vendors.
- Support social media through scheduled posts and content
- Support marketing tasks as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience (keep in mind we do provide training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business administration, public Relations, marketing or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new process requirements.
- Ability to assess situations and provide solutions.
- Excellent customer service support and exercise good judgement.
- Excellent attention to detail for proofreading.
- Ability to interact professionally at all internal/external levels.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive business and personnel matters Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience developing budgets (desired but not required).
ECU Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. ECU Communications is a diverse and inclusive company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.