Account Coordinator (Social Media Management) - Remote
ECU Communications Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ECU Communications is looking for an Account Coordinator to come work in a fast-paced advertising agency with a collaborative team. This position requires the ability to be organized, work independently, think on your feet, and be a team player. It embodies professionalism, discretion, confidentiality, and collaboration. The primary responsibility is to provide support to upper management and the coordination of client-related tasks.
JOB DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Manages the day-to-day for ECU’s account or for clients, which includes the following:
- Drafting content calendars
- Acquiring relevant assets from applicable teams/clients
- Collaborating with the PR and Client Services team for review.
- Works closely with teams to ensure calendars are updated and in line with ECU or key client campaigns, events, and initiatives.
- Brainstorms for brand campaigns and provides the team/client with social campaign reports.
- Responsible for content management and communicating with teams/clients to manage and organize content inventory and with ongoing timelines.
- Takes the initiative to execute deliverables such as:
- Drafting and posting of social posts and writing in the form of blogs for various clients (focusing on copywriting and with occasional image selection.)
- Assist in the creation of drafting support on social media campaigns, content, and other digital executions for internal and external customers.
- Supports social branding strategy and coordinates all content scheduling.
- Assist in planning of paid and organic social media content.
- Researches and identifies emerging social trends or new content for targeted demographic/audience.
- Must have a strong reporting and analytical skills aggregating high-level reporting for monthly reports for clients or designated team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- Two (2) years of professional experience working in social media marketing, account management, specifically in the federal government contractor arena.
- Two (2) + years of administrative, marketing, social media or writing experience in a professional environment.
- Critical thinker and ability to work within ECU and client’s parameters of branding guidelines.
- Ability to interact professionally at all internal/external levels and service orientation/good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients and vendor management experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and achieve results without close supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with a creative eye; including excellent spelling and proofreading skills.
- Experience developing budgets (preferred).
- Excellent writing ability (writing samples will be required)
ECU Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. ECU Communications is a diverse and inclusive company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
ECU CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Innovated,Growing,Connected Company with a Multicultural Approach and dedicated Leadership and Team!
ECU Communications, LLC (ECU) is a multi-faceted marketing communications firm offering expertise for the development of marketing communications strategies, including research, marketing plans, product positioning, branding, visual design (graphic and web), messaging, copywriting and copy editing. ECU’s programs are tailored to influence target audiences positively, increase utilization of services, and fulfill strategic business objectives. ECU offers efficient project management with the talent to proactively identify and resolve problems, control cost, train personnel, maximize productivity, and attain goals.