URGENT - Representative
ECS Relations Anchorage, AK
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking candidates with Customer Service Related Experience.
We need your help to serve the community. As other companies downsize, we continue to experience growth. Our efforts are focused on creating more jobs. Due to recent growth, we have been approved to increase our workforce and we need to fill positions IMMEDIATELY.
We are conducting video call interviews through Zoom.
Multiple position openings
- Office Location: Anchorage, AK / Remote - Work from Home - Must live in ALASKA
- Representative: 15 - 25 Positions
- Supervisor: 6 Positions
Representatives WORK REMOTELY and are assigned a Territory.
We have open territories throughout different states:
- New Mexico
We are looking to fill multiple Representative and Supervisor positions in a very fast-paced environment. We are a growing company looking for high-energy individuals. Candidates must enjoy helping clients, building relationships with clients, and must maintain relationships. Candidates must be able to handle multiple client accounts while continuing to grow the business. You must stay current with the benefits available to clients through our continuing education training programs. Provide excellent service to clients and be in constant contact.
As a representative, you will serve client families in designated territories. You will be assigned a territory in accordance with your time zone. You will be virtually sitting with the client’s one on one and serve as the client's point of contact and creating an ongoing relationship.
- Provide explanations to clients
- Build rapport with clients
- Provide recommendations based on clients needs
- Help clients with basic maintenance
- Develop and Maintain client relationships
- Stay in constant contact with clients
- Process client requests
- 1 Year of customer service related experience
- High school diploma/GED
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work Saturday or Sunday
- Eligible after 90 days for Representative, Spouse and children
ECS RelationsWhy Work Here?
"Serving hard-working individuals nationwide"
ECS Relations focuses on placing top talent with the top companies Nationwide and Canada. We screen potential candidates, match candidates with the proper companies and cultures, provide temporary and permanent job placement as well as creative and innovative resume help. Our team is dedicated to helping our candidates find the right fit and we pride ourselves with a people-first mentality.