Technical Support Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Technical Support Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director of Support
Do you like tinkering with technology? Do you enjoy helping people through your awesome power to understand computer systems? Have you ever used a cash register, and if so, could you train someone else how to do it? Do you enjoy solving puzzles? Are you the rules lawyer when you play board games?
Did you spend some time nodding just now? If so, you'd fit right in with the ECRS Support team!
JOB SUMMARY / DESCRIPTION:
ECR Software Corporation (ECRS) is seeking a full-time Technical Support Analyst to join our #1 rated, top-notch Support team. As a Technical Support Analyst for ECRS, you would be part of a sophisticated, highly technical team that works with thousands of customers across the US, Canada, and the Caribbean from within a call center environment. Your day-to-day activities would include creating, prioritizing, and categorizing trouble tickets, and documenting, diagnosing, and solving a broad range of issues for our customers. You would be expected to use your troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills to find the most ideal solutions to customer issues, prevent issues from recurring, and to find ways to constantly improve our support processes.
- Strong written, telephone, and personal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic knowledge in PC hardware, Windows operating systems, software
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn, use, and troubleshoot retail software and related hardware
- Professional attitude, team player, and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and career-oriented
- Limited travel throughout the USA may be required for product installation and training new customers on our solutions.
- At least 6 months working experience with some or all of the Required Qualifications above
- 2+ years' experience with help desk procedure, customer service, and retail operations
- 4 year degree in a computer related or mathematics oriented field
- Basic understanding of a retail environment and operations
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge in at least one or more of the following: installing, operating, testing, planning, and configuring relevant technologies
- Working knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN networks
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
ECRS is a fast-paced, progressive technology company with a wide range of opportunities for quality-oriented, career-minded individuals. Geographically situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ECRS offers the unique opportunity high-tech career in a resort college town setting. The ECRS family is made up of energetic, outgoing professionals who love what they do for a living. They are courteous, knowledgeable people who strive for excellence in everything they do. ECRS employees work together in dynamic teams to create, sell, install, and support our best-in-class retail automation solutions.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is one of the reasons we're successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ECR Software Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at ECR Software Corporation