Our client is looking for a junior to mid-level QA Analyst to assist in the automation of our fixed income trading applications. Candidate should have some experience with QA Automation with Object Oriented framework design, ideally QTP\UFT, Ranorex, or similar test tools. You should have some low level programming knowledge. Experience with fixed income and bond trading systems is a major plus.
What you will be doing:
- Convert manual test scripts into automated test cases
- Develop and execute automated test cases to validate business requirements and system stability
- Report results of test execution
- Create and/or maintain existing scripts to support testing as needed
- Setup and help maintain specific end users and datasets for the Automation team
- Assist in the knowledge transfer of the current automation layout to other groups
- Support manual test teams by working closely with them to automate their main features
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge of QA automation tools such as QTP or Ranorex
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably Agile
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience working within the trading, market data or pricing sector of financial services; Capital Markets / Fixed Income preferred
- C#, Visual Basic Scripting, SQL, basic understanding of Java
- Object Oriented automation framework design
Preferred Skills and Knowledge (not required)
- FIX Protocols:
- Securities trading or fixed income experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Basic UNIX shell scripting and basic networking concepts
- Basic Jxbrowser concepts
Our strong company culture is built on the key values of trust, professionalism, commitment, excellence, and respect. These values are an integral part of our culture and form the foundation of long-term client relationships and lasting partnerships.
ECQR IncE-CQR is a San Diego based consulting company and offers a broad range of business solutions and technology services to help clients in achieving their business goals. Our top notch consultants are providing services to industry's top Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical device, Clinical research, Diagnostics, Chemical, Bio Medical, Drug development, Bioinformatics and Therapeutics companies. Our strong company culture is built on the key values of trust, professionalism, commitment, excellence, and respect. These values are an integral part of our culture and form the foundation of long-term client relationships and lasting partnerships.