Purchasing & Warehouse Support
- Expired: February 26, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purchasing and Warehouse support. Permanent full-time position. Fantastic Benefits for Employees and their families. 4 weeks Vacation.
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Maintain sufficient inventory levels with regular (2 weeks) order schedule.
- Raise / lower inventory levels as needed.
- Check vendor pricing against internet pricing for common parts.
- Communicate and resolve issues with incorrect or missing vendor deliveries.
- Maintain and adjust part numbers in Sage as parts become obsolete and are superseded by newer versions.
- Maintain a rolling backorder list on a daily base, and assess if parts need to be ordered immediately or can wait till the next stock order so a more considerable discount will apply. Communicate with customers when they possibly ordered the wrong parts.
- Check if backorders are printed after receipt of goods; print standard orders after receipt as these do not print automatically.
- Assist shipping and accounting with RMA's.
- Make inventory adjustments for returned parts from installation. Do inventory receipts for replenished parts. Identify parts as needed.
- Fix sales orders with erroneous shipping methods, parts, dropship errors, double orders, etc.
- Assist service with specific parts, delivery time, and stock questions.
- Enter new part numbers in the system and maintain web descriptions for VDD.
- Keep an eye on and advise accounting on aging sales orders in Sage 100.
- Purchase warehouse supplies, fuel, and tools for the rebuilding sho
- You have 4+ years of experience working within a warehouse inventory purchasing environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Extremely Organized
- Team player
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals
- A great conversationalist and email writer with the ability to quickly build rapport and credibility.
- Enjoy a dynamic job where no task is above or below you.
- A constant drive to improve our users' experience and internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Customer empathy. You empathize with customers and seek to solve problems from their perspective.
$80,000 - $90,000
Permanent Full-Time Position
- Twenty paid vacation days
- Eight paid holidays
- A health insurance premium paid for you, your spouse, and your dependent children
- A dental insurance premium is paid for you, your spouse, and your dependent children
BusinessView all jobs at ECP
Get fresh Warehouse Employee jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.