AWS Cloud Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
ECP is growing quickly and is looking for experienced engineers looking to join an amazing team and write great code to help make life better at senior living communities around the world.
ECP is a market-leading SaaS solution that enables senior living communities to better care for their residents. ECP is used in over 6,000 communities around the world. We're looking to further expand by increasing the number of customers that use our software and increasing the scope of how we serve our customers by developing and releasing new products.
As a talented and experienced developer, you will jump right in and play a lead role as we enhance and expand our product, improve our processes, and continuously tune and modernize our tech stack. You will join a talented and committed team, and you will have constant opportunities to learn about our business, work with state-of-the-art tools and technology, and build solutions that fuel our growth.
- Design new RESTful API
- Give guidance on existing AWS services
- Migrate existing services to the cloud
- Codify our infrastructure
- Maintain best policies and procedures (Disaster Recovery, Incident Management, Access Control)
- Build process for code deployment
- Experience with the following AWS services: CloudFront; RDS; EC2; ECS / ECR; API Gateway; Lambda; IAM; DNS
- Experience Docker
- Experience with Terraform / CloudFormation
- Fluent English, grammatical skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
TechnologyView all jobs at ECP