Temporary Administrative Assistant/Recptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EcolSciences, Inc. is seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with excellent typing and computer skills. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of our team. The ability to multi-task is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
· Manage workflow ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
· Prepare, edit, and format reports electronically and hard copies in compliance with state requirements
· Compile information and generate reports, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, emails, and correspondence on a daily basis
· Ensure documents are packaged and mailed on a timely basis
· Organize and maintain electronic and hard copies of files and records
· Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
· Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
· Exceptional communication skills
· Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
· Answer incoming calls and other shared receptionist duties when needed
· Secretarial School required; the ideal candidate should possess at least five years of secretarial support experience
ECOLSCIENCES, INC.Why Work Here?
Our organization is interesting and unique, fostering a positive and challenging working environment for our employees.
Our company is located in Morris County New Jersey.
75 Fleetwood DriveRockaway, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at ECOLSCIENCES, INC.