Procurement Specialist - ECMD Distribution
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 Yearly
Starting Rate: $40,000 annually + excellent benefits
Who we are and what we value:
ECMD is100% employee ownedwith a mission to improve the lives of our employees. Founded by innovative entrepreneurs who created the modern building materials global supply chain, their passion and integrity remain the fabric of our culture. ECMD's culture is rooted in small-town, rural, southern valueswe keep it real, honest, and down to earth.
ECMD partners with big-box retail and pro lumber yards customers nationwide to provide a world-class supply chain to builders, remodelers, finish carpenters, and consumers with the materials needed to complete simple projects to dream houses. By leveraging technology and the team's passion for its customers, ECMD has built a strategic integrated portfolio of 6 operating divisions: EastCoast Mouldings, Klumb Forest Products, Crown Heritage Stairs, ECMD Distribution, Arndt & Herman Building Products and Clifton Moulding Co.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Procurement Specialist ECMD Distribution is responsible for verifying and ensuring that stock levels of inventory and manufactured products are adequate to cover future customer needs. The specialist generates Purchase Orders (PO's) and transmits them to vendors as needed for purchases. The specialist ensures that the necessary supplies, drawings, templates, and programs are available. The specialist also processes product stock and non stock transfers and matches PO's, Acknowledgements, and Receiving records and archives all pertinent information for future reference. The specialist also assists management by providing recommendations with other needs and requirements as assigned by ECD Management.
This position requires that the employee perform all essential duties as assigned which shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage all aspects of procurement for assigned vendorspurchase order entry, due date maintenance, price change communication, assure timely arrivals, manage receiving discrepancies
- Create tracking labels to be applied to incoming shipments
- Actively manage "out of stock or late items" to mitigate impact to customers
- Communicate effectively with Distribution Centers
- Assist with periodic physical inventories as required
- Fully cross-train to support other Procurement Specialists
- Good communication skills, time management & Excel experience.
- Work with all types of personalities and have good communication, human relations, and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, motivational and planning skills.
- Required to be a self-starter and to maintain proper schedules.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting Salary: $40,000
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Other benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, life and disability starting after 90 day
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
AddressNorth Wilkesboro, NC
GovernmentView all jobs at ECMD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?