- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting Rate: $18.00 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits
Who we are and what we value:
ECMD is100% employee ownedwith a mission to improve the lives of our employees. Founded by innovative entrepreneurs who created the modern building materials global supply chain, their passion and integrity remain the fabric of our culture. ECMD's culture is rooted in small-town, rural, southern valueswe keep it real, honest, and down to earth.
ECMD partners with big-box retail and pro lumber yards customers nationwide to provide a world-class supply chain to builders, remodelers, finish carpenters, and consumers with the materials needed to complete simple projects to dream houses. By leveraging technology and the team's passion for its customers, ECMD has built a strategic integrated portfolio of 6 operating divisions: EastCoast Mouldings, Klumb Forest Products, Crown Heritage Stairs, ECMD Distribution, Arndt & Herman Building Products and Clifton Moulding Co.
Responsible for merchandising, managing and stocking inventory (i.e., millwork and other building products to include mouldings, columns, boards/lumber, stairparts, etc.) in Lowe's retail stores.The representative maintains inventory data and information via iPhone or handheld device, submits order information via iPhone or handheld device, stocks mouldings, boards, columns, stairparts and other building products so as to ensure that proper merchandising of signage and display is in order to enhance sales. This representative works to build and maintain a strong supplier-customer relationship in order to promote sales growth. This position requires daily travel involving the use of a company provided vehicle, therefore a good driving history is a must. A commitment to hard work, extended hours and meeting with the job's requirements in order to maintain customer satisfaction is an expectation for this position.
- Removes and disposes of cull product from inventory and in accordance with Company Policy. Orders product for the replenishment of sold inventory in a group of Lowe'sretail stores within a given geographical region. Merchandising and stocking in Lowe's retail stores. Manage and order inventory, stock building products in defined territory. Company vehicle provided.
- Builds a strong supplier-customer relationship with members of the organization in the facilities which the Repservices.
- Valid and appropriate driver's license and an acceptable driving record is a must. Visit all stores in the group of his/her responsibility per the schedule as determined by his/her District Manager.
- The rep must pack out products within 36 hours of delivery per the requirements set by his/her District Manager. Repetitively lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Proficient use of a fax machine, copier, smartphone and computer. Submit Market Shops, Price Shops and or Surveys as required by management.
- Prospective candidates for this position must have a keen eye for merchandising and detail, be self-motivated, be willing to work a flexible schedule and thrive in an environment that requires working independently.
- Company Car
- Company Fuel Card
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Other benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, life and disability starting after 90 days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
RetailView all jobs at ECMD
Get fresh Merchandiser Retail Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.