Our global headquarters in New Berlin, WI is adding an Assembly & Maintenance Technician to our team. This position is primarily responsible for the assembly of capital equipment used by professional electricians including conduit bending and fishing products. This position will also support our facility maintenance team as a Maintenance Technician performing preventative maintenance and repairs throughout the facility.
This role is critical to our commitment to provide innovative products and world class customer service and will work closely with our continuous improvement team to identify and execute improvements to the assembly and maintenance processes.
• Mechanical & Electrical assembly of equipment.
• Facility & Equipment maintenance.
• Packaging of product.
• Data entry for material transactions.
• Use of various hand tools and machine tools.
• Identify component deficiencies and improvements.
• Maintain a clean work area including 5S standards.
• Follow safe work practices including PPE requirements.
• Associates degree in Electro-Mechanical or equivalent work experience.
• Strong Mechanical aptitude.
• Motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work overtime when required.
• Ability to bend, lift up to 50lbs and stand during assembly process.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Experience in mechanical assembly processes.
• Experience in facility and equipment maintenance
• Must be able to read and understand part drawings.
• Must be able to read and understand electrical schematic diagrams.
• Must be able to use material handling equipment including forklifts.
ECM Industries, LLC is a global manufacturer and supplier of electrical products for construction and maintenance, irrigation and landscape supply and natural gas/cathodic industries. With industry-leading brands and a track record of innovative product development, ECM Industries partners with our customers for sustainable, mutual growth.
ECM Industries, LLC is headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin. For more information about us and our brands visit www.ecmindustries.com.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, ECM Industries, LLC offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose ECM Industries, LLC!
ECM Industries, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ECM Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
ECM Industries, LLC will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.