Account Manager - Process Systems and Solutions
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Account Manager (Please apply directly at www.eci.us)
Equipment & Controls, Inc. is a successful and innovative Emerson Impact Partner. ECI provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for each employee to achieve our common mission of Delivering Successful Customer Outcomes 100% of the Time. Our customer base includes oil and gas, chemical, power, food and beverage, mining and metals, life sciences, pulp and paper, refining, petrochemical, OEM and nuclear industries. With offices in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio, ECI is the region’s leader in process control and industrial automation products and solutions. We seek individuals that share our passion for excellence.
Business Unit/Department: Process Systems and Solutions
Location: Columbus, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for sales of the full range of Emerson Automation Solutions products and services including DeltaV and control systems’ related engineering services, service contracts and industry engagements in a defined territory.
- Be able to identify and qualify sales opportunities, apply knowledge of customer’s business and establish a value proposition that results in sales.
- Act as the representative for other Emerson entities by identifying opportunities and introducing the appropriate resources necessary to complete the transaction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will possess a four-year engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Will possess at least 5 years of proven sales to industrial accounts with working knowledge of process control fundamentals. This includes selling into large, complex accounts with both individual and team responsibilities. The individual will demonstrate an understanding of the technical and business challenges faced by this market and proven ability to develop and deliver solutions.
- Will possess a proven history of solution selling success demonstrated by the ability to diagnose a customer’s requirements and map a solution of multiple products and services to meet the customer’s needs.
- Will possess strong presentation, consultative selling, interpersonal, account planning and communication skills.
- Must be a team player able to work closely with Regional Account Director and representatives from other business units.
- Must be able to entertain and manage key sales relationships.
- Must be able to penetrate new accounts, develop solid territory business plans and be able to effectively cover territories on a daily dasis. A good mechanical aptitude is helpful, and a strong work ethic is essential to success.
- Must leverage account planning and time management to capture business
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY - Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY - Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our sales force with everything needed for success, including world-class products, industry marketing, excellent initial and ongoing training, sales tools, laptop, cell phone and a car allowance. We reward hard work and success with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and retirement savings program which includes a 401(k) plan with company match and profit sharing. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
(Please apply directly at www.eci.us)
ECI works with our customers to develop the most efficient and effective automation solutions for their operation. We draw on our internal resources as well as Emerson Automation Solutions to help make the best of our customer’s valves, regulators, and process management systems. As an authorized Emerson representative, we offer services that help control costs and improve performance through product and system life cycles—from planning, design and implementation through operations, maintenance and evolution. We help to plan and carry out a migration program that protects the investment of our customers.
ECI (Equipment & Controls Inc.)
BusinessView all jobs at ECI (Equipment & Controls Inc.)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?