Account Manager - Power Ignition and Control Appalachia
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Equipment & Controls, Inc. is a successful and innovative Emerson Impact Partner. ECI provides an entrepreneurial opportunity for each employee to achieve our common mission of Delivering Successful Customer Outcomes 100% of the Time. Our customer base includes oil and gas, chemical, power, food and beverage, mining and metals, life sciences, pulp and paper, refining, petrochemical, OEM and nuclear industries. With offices in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio, ECI is the region’s leader in process control and industrial automation products and solutions. We seek individuals that share our passion for excellence.
Job Summary: (Please apply directly at www.eci.us)
Power Ignition & Controls Appalachia has an immediate opening for an Account Manager. The successful candidate will work with our team to provide control and automation solutions to our customers primarily for reciprocating natural gas engines and compressors and support our customers’ daily operations with PIC Appalachia products and services.
Business Unit/Department: Power Ignition and Controls Appalachia
Location: Monessen, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase business volume for PIC Appalachia in a territory that could include PA, Ohio, WV, NY and other northeastern states.
- Provide necessary technical and sales support.
- Engage with PIC Appalachia principals to ensure customer satisfaction and continued preference. This includes preparation and delivery of formal presentations to customers as required.
- Create awareness, understanding and preference for PIC Appalachia principals’ products and solutions to increase success of PIC Appalachia, as measured by the business plan.
- Continuously work with the sales team and customers to understand their needs and preferences for relevant services. Formulate, communicate and implement plans for success to meet these opportunities.
- Prepare documentation/reports on sales activities for the General Manager.
- Provide vacation/absence coverage for inside sales representatives and other outside sales team members.
- Provide first call technical telephone support for our customers as required.
- Overnight travel is required as needed to cover the sales geography (PA, OH, WV and Northeast), averaging 1 or 2 nights per week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will possess a four-year engineering degree, plus 2 – 5 years sales experience
- Will possess experience with natural gas engine operation and controls
- Will possess experience and/or knowledge of PA/DEP emissions
- Will possess strong knowledge of natural gas production, midstream, transmission and distribution operations. In addition, experience in industrial and diesel market segments would be an asset .
- Will possess strong product and application understanding
- Must have proven customer service skills
- Must have solid negotiation, deal making, selling and presentation skills
- Must have effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must be highly motivated, innovative and self-starter
- Must be a team player with ability to work independently
- Must have an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Must have a valid driver’s license as travel will be required
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY - Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY - Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our sales force with everything needed for success, including world-class products, industry
marketing, excellent initial and ongoing training, sales tools, laptop, cell phone and a car allowance. We reward hard work and success with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and retirement savings program which includes a 401(k) plan with company match and profit sharing. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
ECI works with our customers to develop the most efficient and effective automation solutions for their operation. We draw on our internal resources as well as Emerson Automation Solutions to help make the best of our customer’s valves, regulators, and process management systems. As an authorized Emerson representative, we offer services that help control costs and improve performance through product and system life cycles—from planning, design and implementation through operations, maintenance and evolution. We help to plan and carry out a migration program that protects the investment of our customers.
ECI (Equipment & Controls Inc.)
BusinessView all jobs at ECI (Equipment & Controls Inc.)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?