Director, Brand Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking to hire a full-time Director, Brand Marketing within our Communications department. The role of a Director, Brand Marketing, is responsible for partnering with Executive leadership in support of Brand lifecycle management and evolution.
Intealth brings together the expertise and resources that advance quality in health care education worldwide in order to improve health care for all. Through strategic integration of its nonprofit members, Intealth offers a flexible and multi‐layered portfolio of services. These services enhance and support the education and training of health care professionals, verify their qualifications required to practice, and inform the development of health workforce policies around the world.
While our unwavering commitment to promoting quality healthcare worldwide is one of our top priorities, we have a similar commitment to fostering an environment that recognizes people matter as much as the business. You can contribute to meaningful and inspiring work in an inclusive organization that prioritizes your diversity, professional and leadership development, and overall personal wellness. For these reasons, we are proud to be named one of the Top Workplaces in 2021 by the Philadelphia Business Journal. If these organizational priorities resonate with you, then it's time for you to join us!
SALARY RANGE ($112,400 to $168,600)
Any offered salary within this band is determined based on competency and skills, prior relevant experience, required degrees/certifications, internal equity within the organization and market competition.
SOME OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS!
- Robust Medical, Dental & Vision from top providers
- 12% Employer Contribution to your 403(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work from Home opportunity
Intealth is an integrated organization that includes the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), established in 1956, and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), established in 2000. ECFMG and FAIMER created Intealth as a new overarching identity in 2021 to mark the success of a multi-year business transformation resulting in integrated operations. Intealth unites ECFMG and FAIMER under a common vision and leverages their combined expertise and resources for maximum impact.
The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) is a world leader in promoting quality health care. We provide services to international physicians who want to enter the U.S. health care system and physicians working worldwide. Our experience in certifying International Medical Graduates (IMGs) has allowed us to develop programs that share our expertise with others involved in the assessment of physicians.
Our Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) division concentrates on creating educational opportunities for health professions educators, discovering patterns, disseminating knowledge, and developing data resources.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Director, Brand Marketing partners with Executive leadership in support of Brand lifecycle management and evolution. This role utilizes data and insights to set strategic direction for centralized marketing and communication efforts and ensures alignment with Executive leadership on the team's strategic priorities and success measures. Director, Brand Marketing strategies, plans, and executes marketing design and activities to establish and maintain Brand presence while fulfilling business needs. The Director, Brand Marketing manages the brand identity - including written and verbal messaging and the creation and execution of multimedia marketing strategies and collateral. This role ensures Brand integrity by guiding the enterprise on Brand standards and adherence.
Our ideal candidate has the following experience & skills:
Bachelor's in communications, Marketing, Business or related field required.
- 7-10 years of experience in developing multimedia branding - digital, print, social media.
- Experience managing a brand hierarchy with multiple brand identities under one brand umbrella.
- Proven track record using technology to support marketing communications strategy and execution or the commitment to do what it takes to bring aboard those who have these skills.
- Experience in planning and executing data-driven marketing and branding campaigns.
- Strong design sense and understanding of the design process.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word and PowerPoint; expert proficiency with the following components of Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro. The following are desirable: proficiency with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro; ability to produce files for print production.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically; a mix of high-level strategy and planning and on-the-ground tactical execution is required to be successful in this role.
- Ability to work adeptly in a constantly evolving digital environment.
- Exceptional prioritization, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Coaching, mentoring and development of others.
This full-time position typically works 7-hour workdays, Monday - Friday, with a flexible virtual work arrangement.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at ECFMG