Technical Support Manager Satellite Remote Office
EC Infosystems is a very successful niche player providing electronic transaction processing services to the energy industry and IT consulting services to a broad base of industries. Our product suite includes EDI Transaction Processing, Billing and Load Forecasting services to Utilities and Energy Marketers.
Established in 1995, we are a leader in our industry. We have over 300 customers in most states all across the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. EC Infosystems offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time.
The Technical Support Manager manages the remote office and clients of our ECI billing software. This requires management of ECI technical support staff that may be located remotely or locally for servicing users of our billing software.
- Identify and resolve customer reported issues
- Manage resources and expedite responses for following-up with customers.
- Coordinate, supervise, document and suggest improvements for the remote office.
- Analyze data to report on technical support tickets and performance.
- Support Client Service Managers providing ticket status updates and schedule for completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of product or service tickets, through clarification of the issue, addressing the cause, and determining the solution while providing feedback, documentation and training to customers.
· Ensure all operational service levels meet and exceed defined client expectations
- Work closely with sales team and contribute to marketing efforts as requested
- Provide expertise on Energy Market Rules/Regulations to Clients
- Analysis of complex business issues and advise on utilization of ECI software
- Integration of Client Business Process Flow with ECI Products and Services
- Define user requirements, research, analysis, preliminary design, proposals for existing and prospective clients
- Identify Training requirements and conducting on-site presentations and training as required
- 15+ years of experience in software industry
- 8+ years of experience managing software technical support staff and improving customer relationships to provide superior service.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Strong analytical skills.
· High energy, driven individual with ability to balance working independently and with groups.
· Customer/Client focused with good work ethics.