- Perform internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, and compliance risk-based audits.
- Execute risk-based audits evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Assist in audit planning, refinement of audit work programs, and wrap up of engagements
- Assist in drafting audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations, including consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits
- Assist audit team in performing special projects and implementing internal audit best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing or business experience.
- IT, Medicare or health care industry experience preferred.
- License/Certification: CPA, CIA and/or CISA preferred.
ebs recruits for Fortune 500 corporations, public accounting firms and small businesses in St. Louis and beyond. Our clients count on our superior service, our uncompromising ethics and our extensive network of accounting, finance and human resources professionals.
We conduct customized searches at all levels, from entry level to executive, both permanent and temporary. Our approach is solution-oriented. We listen to our clients, clarify their needs and go the extra mile to ensure the right match. Every candidate and every search is an investment, and we never settle for less than perfect.
You can count on ebs for a perfect fit, every time.