Coming on as a Project Manager at EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. will allow you the opportunity to leave your mark on the industry, we are a mid-size company that has future plans of growth that entails doubling in size every 2-3 years. This position will be uniquely suited for someone that has superior critical thinking skills that can solve problems in rapid order.
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a construction project. The Project Manager functions as the point person for the project and steers the project forward. Successful candidates will be able to share their passion for and dedication to getting the job done.
• Supervise all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, and schedule.
• Have thorough knowledge of company's contracts and understanding of all parties involved.
• Secure all required permits and verify insurance coverage for subs.
• Schedule and facilitate all project meetings required to successfully coordinate work activity.
• Supervise and manage project team members.
• Train and develop direct reports utilizing on the job and internal and external training or development opportunities.
• Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
• Provide general administrative and technical leadership for the project. Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
• Supervise close out of project.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner and engineering firms.
• Participate in proposals and presentations as requested.
• Undergraduate degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field. Graduate degree in engineering or business a plus.
• 5-7 years construction experience required; working for a general contractor on large scale construction highly preferred. DBIA and LEED Accreditation a plus.
• Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
• Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Passion for the work and industry a must.
EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. promotes a drug-free workplace
The right individual will be able to have superb critical thinking ability and capacity. Even with COVID-19 we are planning on expanding our current operations and on board team members.
EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain.
Why Work Here?EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. (BUILD M) is a Commercial Design/Build Firm that performs work in the DMV area. We specialize in retail, restaurants and office retrofits. We are looking for the right team to grow into 2020 and beyond! The right individual will be able to have superb critical thinking ability and capacity. Even with COVID-19 we are planning on expanding our current operations and on board team members.
Building The Foundation, Room for Growth for Talented Individuals.