This is a great opportunity to learn the natural products industry and to bring your professional top talent Customer Service experience to the finest natural supplement company in the world! We currently have openings in our Lake Forest Corporate office. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service during intake, completion, and reconciliation of customer orders and addressing and resolving customer inquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answer complex customer product inquiries within an inbound Call Center environment.
· Enters and coordinates orders and shipments for retail consumers.
· Provide order confirmation and tracking information when necessary.
· Collect vital customer information including emails, product interests, and literature sent for follow-up.
· Provide product information, answer questions about nutritional benefits of products, and make product recommendations accordingly.
· Prepare literature packages for shipment.
· Additional data entry and account maintenance as needed to support inside sales department
· Communicates any potential customer order issues with other CSR's and sales account reps
· Consistently works as a team to support other team members in times of need when work load is high.
· Work as needed to support goals of the organization.
· Show enthusiasm relative to the company’s mission and product line.
· Execute the customer solutions and resolution protocol as needed.
A minimum of 5 years experience in customer service, associates degree a plus.
One to three years customer service.
§ Strong communication skills
§ Excellent problem-solving skills
§ Time management
§ Professional demeanor
§ Customer focus
§ Written & oral communications
§ Knowledge of PC applications, including Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
Other Skills and Abilities
· must be able to type at least 30 wpm and be comfortable navigating between multiple software programs while speaking on the phone
· must be able to work in a very fast paced call center environment where Metrics are involved
· must be able to learn key bullet points for an extensive line of natural products and supplements