IT Helpdesk Technician
- Expired: November 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
EBA Engineering, Inc. (EBA) is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician to provide computer, network, and telecommunications support. Qualified candidates must possess excellent troubleshooting skills, demonstrated helpdesk experience, and strong critical thinking abilities.
The Helpdesk Technician will resolve technical issues for setup, maintenance, and support of computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to, supporting network configurations for new user accounts, diagnosing, and resolving network connectivity issues, and assisting field personnel as needed. This is an onsite office position.
- Diagnose, triage, and resolve technical hardware and software issues for all IT systems
- Address technical support requests for all systems, routine technical service, and equipment maintenance
- Respond to support requests quickly and efficiently. Provide friendly customer support through various contact methods such as in person, phone, chat, and email.
- Manage and maintain the Active Directory, troubleshoot mailboxes, reset passwords, and perform other related activities
- Prepare/maintain technical documentation for the IT department
- Configure PCs/desktops
- Manage the phone system
- Manage and administer facility access system
- Accurately and thoroughly document all interactions within a ticketing system
- Perform IT inventory management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, and staff
- High school diploma and 2 years of related experience with relevant certification; OR associates degree in computer networking/engineering or related field and 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS and MAC OS
- Network connectivity troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Security +, Network +, and/or A+ certifications
- U.S. Citizen, Green Card Resident, or Work Authorization in the United States
- Ability to successfully pass a federal, state, and local security background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans
- Wellness rewards program that can reduce or eliminate medical deductibles
- 401(k) and company match
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
At EBA, we appreciate that our success depends upon the experience, knowledge, and teamwork of our staff. As such, we make our commitment count for our employees by valuing you and the work you do. We are committed to supporting diversity, opening doors, trading ideas, encouraging innovation, and giving our staff what they need to perform exceptional work in an exceptional atmosphere.
EBA provides civil/site, environmental, geotechnical, structural, transportation, water resources, and water systems engineering; surveying and mapping; construction management/inspection; field and laboratory material testing; asset management; and geospatial technologies services to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
EBA offers our employees an excellent benefit package including group health insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision), a wellness rewards program that can reduce or eliminate medical deductibles, company-paid life insurance, company-paid short and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan and match, ESOP participation, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, financial coaching, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, and more.
We encourage you to explore an exciting new career with us.
EBA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at EBA Engineering
Get fresh Helpdesk Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.