Part-Time Marina Office Assistant
EB TARPON POINTE MARINA LLC Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A full-service High and Dry Marina in Bradenton, FL with a growing customer base is seeking a part-time office assistant. Applicant will be responsible for responsible for the marina’s store, charging customers using a POS system, handling front office reception and administration duties as assigned, including greeting guests, invoicing customers, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, balancing cash register, organizing the store, and ordering inventory.
This position requires a strong communicator with verbal and written customer service attributes who will act as the front office representative for the marina. Applicant must be able to work with the marina team and act in a professional demeanor. Must have an ability to multitask and have good problem-solving skills.
Specific Front Desk/Customer Services Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Emailing monthly storage invoices and charging customers utilizing marina management software.
- Charging customers using cash register and Clover POS system.
- Answer phones and keep record of all messages.
- Balances cash register daily.
- Scans files into Dropbox.
- Administrative work including clerical duties, mail distribution, and ordering supplies
- Maintains a clean and tidy store organized store and front desk space.
- Keeps store and shelves organized, stocked, and cleaned.
- Keeps track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office and store
Required technical knowledge should include
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams.
- Applicant must be able to use Dropbox, scanner, printer, and Windows Computer.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Must take care of customer needs directly either by face-to-face, electronically, or telephone and responding to guest inquiries promptly.
- Must have excellent cash register and math skills.
The associate must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel regularly. Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
Selected Candidate must have minimum availability Wednesday 8 AM - 5PM, Friday 8AM - 5PM, Saturday 8AM- 5PM, and Sunday 8 AM - 5 PM. Candidate will report to the Office Manager, General Manager, and Corporate Supervisors.
Experience with MOLO Marina Management software is a plus. Customer service experience, computer skills, and weekend availability are requirements.
EB TARPON POINTE MARINA LLC
Family friendly marina that offers boat storage, service and fuel.
234 6th St NEBradenton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at EB TARPON POINTE MARINA LLC