Role and Responsibilities
Located in our White Plains, NY, headquarters, a Customer Care Specialist interacts with client employees to deliver information related to inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling requests. The main goal of this position is to project a professional organization image through telephone interaction. Open shifts include 12PM to 8PM and 1PM to 9PM, Monday through Friday.
- Answer high volume of calls on a daily basis.
- Handle customer inquiries telephonically, by email and through web services.
- Maintain Customer friendly approach when answering calls, emails, and web service requests; in addition to accuracy of the response, grammar accuracy must also be maintained when responding to emails and web service requests.
- Research required information using available resources including claim systems, websites, and databases.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls when necessary.
- Assist with updating and maintaining existing customer information; assistance with addition of new members.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some experience in a call center capacity.
- Some experience in a Healthcare or Health Insurance environment.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Position requires high energy, flexibility, strong multi-tasking skills, and superior customer service skills.
- High-level of diplomacy and patience.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
EB Employee Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We are dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.