Hiring an eager Customer Service Representative that thrives in a multicultural environment. Be a part of a large team and play a fundamental role in our snacks department working with multiple clients. We pride ourselves in delivering unparalleled service, excellent products, attention to detail, and building relationships with our customers.
- Hands on interaction at our clients offices and lunch rooms.
- Maintain quality control and deliver a memorable customer experience.
- Document inventory with extreme accuracy.
- Coordinate with different departments and be an ambassador of our clients and products.
- Passion for creating relationships and making connections.
- 100% commitment to customer service.
- Other responsibilities may apply
- Valid CA Driver's License (CDL Class C).
- Must be available Monday - Friday from 6am - 11am.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Smartphone with internet access (data plan).
- Ability to Lift 30 lbs.
- Weekly Pay (every Friday).
- Guaranteed tips.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Mileage, Parking, and Mobile Data Reimbursement.
- Tenure Based Raises
- Free Lunch and snacks.