EASi is hiring an Employee Service Specialist for a permanent role in our Bellevue, WA office. The Employee Service Specialist (ESS) is responsible for ensuring EASi's employees receive exceptional service in all areas of requests including but not limited to payroll, benefits, and general questions. The ESS is the main point of contact for employees, serving as the primary liaison to EASi's onboarding, payroll, human resources, internal partners, and corporate benefits teams.
- Ensure all employees are educated in benefits as well as assist with any questions.
- Assists payroll team with timecard collection, manager approval, and communication to internal partners and employees.
- Communicate termed employees to payroll team to ensure they are off-boarding properly.
- Manage the Unemployment Process to include claims and hearings.
- Partner with our Worker's Compensation team, Unemployment Representatives, HR for FLMA, STD, LOA process.
- Audit of PTO packages if applicable.
- Assist with immigration questions and follow up as needed.
- Update PeopleSoft system with employee information as needed
- Coordinate tuition reimbursement process.
- Actively seek opportunities and lead initiatives to increase employee engagement/satisfaction.
- Participate in Social Committees/Newsletters where applicable.
- Communicate all personnel changes, promotion, termination, to appropriate partners and update systems as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service, employee service, or HR related position.
- Prior experience involving payroll, onboarding, benefits administration and employee service is preferred.
- Ability to communication effectively and provide proper follow-up to both EASi consultants and management.
- High-level ability to organize, problem-solve and prioritize multiple tasks and inquiries required.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of tools.