Technician Apprentice - Retail Services
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Technician Apprentice – Retail Services
Currently we are seeking a Technician Apprentice for our Retail Service division. If you are mechanically inclined, a self-starter, motivated and looking for a unique challenge, we want to speak with you!
The Technician Apprentice is an entry level position where you can expect to learn the mechanics of recycling and material handling equipment maintenance, diagnostics and repairs. As a Technician Apprentice, you are eager to learn! You ask questions, observe, and emulate the values we adhere to here at ELTC. Having a mentor to guide you through our 6-9 month formal training program, they will mentor and train you on everything from how to maintain all safety standards to how to interact with customers.
- Learn how to perform routine maintenance, diagnose and repair recycling equipment, and other related material handling equipment (i.e. pallet trucks)
- Complete required training certifications
- Assist mechanics
- Strictly adhere to all health and safety protocols
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
- Some mechanical experience required
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Excellent work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation, comp days, and holidays
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided Ipad and cell phone
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating over 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.”
EASTERN LIFT TRUCK COMPANY INC.Dundalk, MD
AutomotiveView All EASTERN LIFT TRUCK COMPANY INC. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.