- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EAI security systems, Inc. is a security systems integrator that has been serving the DMV since 1999. We provide design, installation, and service of electronic security/fire alarms, access controls, video surveillance, intercoms and more. We are looking to add an IT Specialist to our team.
Job Description and Responsibilities
· Provide IT support for hardware, software, and networking problems for field techs.
· Provide IT support to the design and sales team and assist with R&D.
· Maintain and upgrade company hardware, software, and Network.
· Assist with Manufacture upgrades and Database conversions.
· Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
· Provide support and system administration for multiple client platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
· High school Diploma or 2+ Yr’s experience in an IT related field.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in related field preferred.
· Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
· Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks
· Must have basic networking knowledge (TCP, IP, DNS, AD, DHCP, PoE, VLAN, etc.)
· Experience with Microsoft network operating systems.
· Management of MS Active Directory policies, object login scripts, and profiles.
· Experience with remote access and VPN service.
· Able to use imaging software to create and deploy computers and servers.
· Preference given to candidates with the following industry certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCITP, Sec+, Net+, A+, Cloud+, CASP.
Benefits at EAI Security Systems:
- Excellent work schedule
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Company vehicle
- Free uniforms
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental, vision insurances
Since 1999, EAI has been designing, installing, servicing and maintaining security/fire alarm, video surveillance (CCTV), access/entry control, and intercom systems.
We provide unparalleled service predominantly to government agencies and commercial clients located in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
EAI Security Systems. Inc.Why Work Here?
Great company with lots of advancement opportunities
EAI Security Systems, Inc. is a long-standing licensed, bonded and insured full-service security systems integrator. Since 1999, EAI has been designing, installing, servicing and maintaining security/fire alarm, video surveillance (CCTV), access/entry control, and intercom systems. We provide unparalleled service predominantly to government agencies and commercial clients located in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
1086 Taft St.Rockville, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at EAI Security Systems. Inc.