Field Supervisor - Traffic Control
Eagle Barricade LLC provides full-service traffic control and work zone safety to our clients, teammates, and the public. We are the professionals on construction projects, streets, and highways who keep you and your families safe. We work includes Utilities, Infrastructure, Road Maintenance, Government, Special Events, Environmental, Rail, and Equipment Rental.
We are looking to bring on a dynamic Field Supervisor with experience in Temporary Traffic Control Services, Work Zone, or Construction Highway Maintenance. The Field Supervisor works alongside the Operations Director, Project Manager, Estimator and Field Leads. This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising the delivery of quality service by field operations personnel. Their primary task is to ensure that workers, equipment, and materials are utilized in a safe and efficient manner to maximize productivity. This person will not only work in an office environment but will also need to go out to the field, attend meetings, conduct audits and investigations, assist with projects and train new and existing employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize workers' activities, make necessary adjustments to ensure that work continues uninterrupted, train new workers, and ensure the existence of a safe work environment
- Responsible for the implementation and success of the Company’s Safety Program. Facilitate monthly safety and committee meetings
- Ability to interpret maps and traffic control plans pertaining to layout and installation of materials and equipment and Ensure operations conforms with local, state and federal government regulations
- Ensure target dates and customer requests are met and that services delivered are in line with customer requirements
- Assist in Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring qualified candidates for job vacancies
- Adhere to all Company policies and Procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years management experience or 2-year degree in Business or Construction-related field
- 5+ years experience in Traffic Control Services, Work Zone, or Construction Highway Maintenance Industry
- Strong leadership, communication, and coaching skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office products, and customer relationship management systems
Strong Preference For:
- Preferred experience with a Temporary Traffic Control Company
- Scheduling and Dispatching
- Supervisor Certification via TEEX’s, ATTSA, or UT Arlington
- OSHA 10
Why should you work for Eagle Barricade!
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life AD&D, Disability, and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement Opportunities
Apply today! Join a company that is rapidly growing and looking for employees to grow with us!
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.