- EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs.
- We provide the full suite of PTC product development software, and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process.
- EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
- The Technical Instructor is essential to both the customer education and EAC sales processes.
- The instructors’ primary goal is to proactively educate and empower others in every engagement.
- They will prepare for and deliver instruction on the use of PTC software in the form of demonstrations, instructor-led training and mentoring.
- The goal is to improve the customers’ knowledge and understanding of software and improve their overall job performance.
- All client education functions are delivered in a client-centric environment designed to apply and instill a logical and comprehensive approach to greater understanding and knowledge of the tools.
- This will lead customers to achieving the potential benefits the software, platforms and processes provide.
- EAC Technical Instructors share a commitment to technical excellence and proficiency, and continually set the standard for professionalism and support.
Essential job functions
· Coordinate, prepare for and deliver product demonstrations, training and mentoring including but not limited to obtaining materials, managing logistics for delivery in various geographic locations
· Meet or exceed prescribed quality and effectiveness standards
· Manage the training environment, to ensure maximum effectiveness of the education process
· Attain technical certifications by the second attempt and by the end of allotted prep time as scheduled and/or outlined in professional development plans
· Promote EAC Product Development Solutions’ services as appropriate in all interaction with clients
· Assist in the development of future training and demonstration schedules
· Participate in and suggest revenue-generating initiatives for the PDA, Technical Sales team and EAC while promoting EAC services and PTC products
· Respond to client requests in a professional manner using established methods and escalation processes while effectively utilizing company resources
· Communicate daily with the Educational Services Manager or designated senior team member as appropriate
- Additional projects or duties as assigned
education and experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on industry-related, technical consulting or technical training experience with external client projects
- 2 year technical degree (4 year technical degree preferred)
- Technical writing experience and content creation
- Prior experience in sales demonstrations, adult technical education or manufacturer/distributor level in a technical environment and/or delivering technical information for purposes of demonstration and education
- PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation) Certified Trainer preferred
· Experience with PTC products Creo and Windchill (preferred)
- CAD and PLM software experience
- Prior experience with a professional consulting services organization is a plus
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Excellent oral communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Customer-focused attitude; committed to customer success
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Eagerness to learn new skills