New Business Processor (Honolulu, HI)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Headquartered in Hawaii with offices in Colorado, E.A. Buck is a forward-thinking wealth management firm that is seeking a New Business Processor to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be process oriented, have an eye for detail and work with a sense of urgency. Ability to work autonomously but also thrive in a high teamwork, low drama corporate culture is a must.
NOTE: This candidate will be located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Review and process Life Insurance, Annuity, and Security new business in an efficient manner
• Process and handle client service requests: address changes, names changes, beneficiary changes, ownership changes, distribution requests, death claims, etc.
• Update and maintain accurate client records
• Professionally handle incoming/outgoing client inquiries by phone or email
• Compile and record client data accurately in the CRM system
• Organize and oversee special projects
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum one year of work experience in an office environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Skilled in Microsoft Office / Excel / Word / Adobe
• College degree preferred
• Highly motivated and deadline driven
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved
Salary / Benefits Package:
• Pay is based on experience
• Competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance. Eligibility to enroll in a health savings account, flexible savings account, and more.
• Paid vacation (PTO) and paid holidays.
• Company parking allowance.
• Join our mission-driven company and partake in company profit sharing and 401k generous matching!
Normal Business Hours, Monday - Friday
This is a full-time regular non-exempt position.
EA Buck Insurance IncHonolulu, HI
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.