Grocery Sales Representative ($1500 BONUS)
EA Berg Associates New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**$1500 SIGN ON BONUS**
-You will be paid $750 after 6 months of active employment, and another $750 after 1 year of continuous active employment.
As a Grocery Sales Representative for Impact Group you'll have the chance to influence an entire industry. How's that for impact? We are looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our winning team. You will act as the primary customer contact by executing market strategy, selling, and promoting a leading manufacturer of consumer goods in supermarket chains in the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens markets.
· Stimulate market growth through coverage of grocery stores and supermarkets.
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing stock levels, prompting store managers to reorder when supply is low.
· Verification that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. This includes setup, as well as the stocking, fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer's products.
· Introduce new product promotions, gain agreement and support from the store managers, secure preferred product placement, re-merchandise, place signage, and generate product awareness with management and employees.
· Manage sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
· Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective Retail customers
· Place product orders and expand product offerings to retailers
· Achieving sales goals and brand building presence
· Building lasting relationships with store managers by providing expert consumer insights and advice
· Utilize iPad technology for reporting all inventory/sales made daily and weekly
· Consistently demonstrating company values in all business interactions
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
· Route, field, or grocery sales experience a plus
· Professional sales approach
· Knowledgeable and passionate about exceptional client service and exceeding sales goals
· Outgoing and assertive personality
· Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills required
· iPad technology skills
· MUST have a valid driver's license & reliable vehicle
· Comprehensive Training
· Professional Mentoring
· Field Coaching and Market Support
· Mileage reimbursement
· Toll reimbursement
· Meter Parking
Join Impact Group where we offer a personalized, collaborative approach to connecting remarkable clients to valued retailers. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Impact Group is an active participant with E-Verify. Please review the following E-verify links for information on employer participation and the right to work.
EA Berg Associates
Impact Group has offered ‘Best in Class’ expertise in sales and merchandising for over 90 years. Skilled teams provide coverage and services to traditional, non-traditional, and urban retailers resulting in distribution gains for manufacturers across trade channels. Our clients have access to a comprehensive range of services and support, maintained with a robust depth of coverage including Headquarter, Retail, Group Selling, Analytics, and Category Management. To learn more about Impact Group please visit https://www.impactgrp.com/
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at EA Berg Associates