IT Project Manager - WMS Deployments (22-00067)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At E78, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Project Manager to support them on a contract for hire basis. This Project Manager should have experience supporting the implementation of Supply chain/ Warehouse Management systems
- Lead projects which often require cross-functional resources, vendor resources, outsourcing partners, and integration and interaction with business key users and project sponsors.
- Create and track project plan, ensuring adherence to project management quality standards.
- Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources as needed, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide strong facilitation and communication skills to help drive project progress.
- Follow up with project team members to ensure key activities are being performed.
- Identify approaches to address project gaps.
- Step in where necessary and support the completion of project activities.
- Conduct regular project meetings, documenting status of project including technical, schedule and financial issues that may be present.
- Identify and document key support activities that may be required post implementation.
- Assist and review all startup and planning documents.
- Manage the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual project tasks.
- Manage (e.g., tracks, updates, reviews) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data.
- Establish and enforce the use of the project's Change Control process.
- Coordinate with application, infrastructure, and security teams to ensure compliance with internal standards and adherence to project objectives and schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in a technical, quantitative, or business discipline
- Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional desired
- 10+ years' Corporate Project Management including Agile Methodologies experience
- 5+ years' Supply Chain business process experience – familiarity with finished good movement and inventory tracking required
- Oracle WMS experience not required, but considered a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT processes
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (English)
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Experience in managing external vendor relationships
- Experience in managing outsourced vendor partners
- Strong MS Project, MS-Office, including SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Communication, listening and interpersonal skills (English, oral & written)
- Flexibility - adaptation to the changing needs and priorities in the work environment
- Work under pressure
- Ability to identify, analyze, organize and solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Team approach / cooperation - work with others, and through others to meet goals, accomplish work, and resolve problems
- Customer service oriented - understand and anticipate the needs of users
- Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods or opportunities to increase productivity and quality
- Effectively deal with change and resistance to change
- Strong work ethic – ability to foster trusting relationships, demonstrate a sense of responsibility in job performance, show commitment to quality of work, exhibit discipline and dedication to complete work, and display a sense of teamwork and respect, enabling collaboration to meet goals
E78 PartnersWhy Work Here?
Awesome Managing Partners, competitive salary, bonus, 401k, excellent benefits!
E78 Partners delivers tailored accounting, finance and technology solutions that reduce risk and drive value creation for private equity firms, portfolio companies, and private corporations. We hire full time and contract for E78 Partners and our clients.