Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
- Expired: March 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and health sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being. We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition professional to develop, curate and cultivate E4H candidates on a national level. Work with HR and Partners to grow the firms presence as a great place to work. Contribute to building scalable systems to deliver an outstanding candidate experience and tools for hiring managers. This role is focused on hands-on recruitment as well as provide support as needed. This role will support multiple locations and collaborate with the HR Team on talent acquisition and retention programs. This role may be based in Boston, Portland, ME, Burlington, VT or remote.
- Actively and strategically represent E4H career opportunities to candidates in the healthcare and lab architecture market to drive passive candidates to E4H.
- Source candidates by developing touchpoints with industry professionals.
- Attend industry events to get the word out about E4H and maximize networking opportunities that increase our talent pool.
- Research E4H offering vs. competitors to highlight opportunities for attracting and retaining top talent. Partner with HR team to show E4H in the best light possible.
- Collaborate with HR Team to select, design and manage recruitment tools to drive improvements of recruitment metrics.
- Provide leadership with strategy on recruitment of experienced healthcare and health science and technology technical staff.
- Track and report on candidate pipeline on a frequent basis with Partners and HR Leadership.
- Work with outside agencies on strategic hires when necessary.
- Cultivate internal tools for our employees to serve as ambassadors of E4H in their networks to attract solid candidates to the firm.
- Minimum of five years recruitment experience in architecture, design or other creative professional services space. Experience of candidates in healthcare or life sciences architecture and interior design is a plus.
- 2-3 years recruitment agency experience or comparable goals-based, outbound recruitment experience is preferred.
- Strong relationship building skills, gracious, competitive and self motivated. Comfort in bringing offers to closure.
- Ability and willingness to attend industry events, contact candidates during off hours.
- Professional, warm demeanor and desire to provide excellent service to project teams and other customers.
- Experience with using Applicant Tracking Systems to develop candidate bullpen and continued networking with top candidates to fit roles when appropriate.
- Willingness to travel 5% if needed.
Powered by JazzHR
E4H - Environments for Health, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at E4H - Environments for Health, LLC