Project Coordinator II (2-5+ Years of Exp)
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and life sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being. We’re dedicated to mentorship and career development opportunities for early career staff. E4H has been designated as an AIA Emerging Professionals Friendly Firm.
The Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of the project development team to coordinate structural work, prepare estimates, interpret plans and inspect sites.
- Primary support to the Project Manager or Partner in charge.
- Provide data gathering efforts for healthcare and/or life science projects.
- Develop and test functional concepts and contribute to the development of drawing sets.
- Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase.
- Liaison with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling and risk management, along with maintaining project documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited architectural technology.
- 2-5+ years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare or life science architecture.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in REVIT for architecture and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Proficiency with Deltek-Ajera software preferred, but not required.
- Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure.
- Excellent time management and communication skills; willingness to collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results.
Powered by JazzHR
E4H - Environments for Health, LLCChantilly, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.