Interior Designer II (2-5+ Years of Exp)
- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and life sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being. We're dedicated to mentorship and career development opportunities for early career staff. E4H has been designated as an AIA Emerging Professionals Friendly Firm and we are active in IIDA and other Interior Design organizations.
The Interior Designer 2 will work under the supervision of the interior design senior staff in the development of design solutions for a variety of projects. The role will perform tasks such as redlines, researching colors/finish materials, assist in the presentation of materials and documentation of project information.
- Primary support to the Senior Interior Designer, Project Manager or Partner in charge.
- Provide data gathering efforts for healthcare and/or life science projects.
- Develop and test functional concepts and contribute to the development of drawing sets.
- Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase.
- Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling vendors, maintaining samples library, along with organizing project documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interior Design from an accredited program.
- 2-5+ years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare or life science architecture.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Photoshop, Sketchup, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Proficiency with Deltek-Vantagepoint software preferred, but not required.
- Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure for Interior Design through NCIDQ or other organization.
- Excellent time management and communication skills; willingness to collaborate with internal teams to deliver results.
E4H - Environments for Health, LLC
Get fresh Architectural Interior Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.