At E2Open, the Senior Project Engineering Manager will interact with Customers, Program Directors, Staff Engineers, and Solution Architects to define, manage and deliver solutions-single product solutions, multiple projects/customers and solutions with guidance from Senior
- Create technical delivery plan, working with the program manager to align with the broader project delivery plan, and holding the development teams accountable to that plan.
- Works with Senior Staff Engineer to Architect Integrations between E2open solution and customer B2B to provide an integrated solution
- Establishes objectives for project development and is responsible for managing projects through completion; analyzes, designs and configuration of enhancements
- Work with PDs to maximize resources within the project
- Handles prioritization of resource conflicts, customer demands, and support issues
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of cross-functional projects.
• Escalate to management any bottlenecks or road blocks
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Is responsible for making sure all project documentation is complete.