At E2open, you will be an integral member of a global, dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains.
E2open is seeking a HR Systems Analyst to join our Human Resources team in Austin, TX. This position reports to the Director, Global Total Rewards and will participate in building the future of HR technology at E2open. The right person will be adept at evaluating and implementing new system functionality, testing system changes, troubleshooting system issues, ensuring data integrity, report writing, documenting system processes, and supporting end users.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop and enhance working knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) for HR systems and applications.
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues, security maintenance, interface maintenance, business process configuration, and data import/export.
- Partner with HR and IT to explore, evaluate, recommend, test, implement, and roll-out new features and functionalities in UltiPro and/or other HR systems to meet the needs of the business.
- Play an active role in automation projects in order to provide efficient and accurate data output for the HR team and business stakeholders.
- Serve as point person for HR reporting/business intelligence requirements; interpret business needs and design custom reports, dashboards, management reports, and metrics.
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address HR system support and project activities.
- Maintain data integrity of HR systems by conducting routine audits and correcting data inaccuracies/gaps.
- Support cyclical global HR processes, including performance management and compensation planning. Coordinate compensation planning system setup and perform detailed data validation before and after cycle to facilitate accurate data transfer across systems.
- Prepare and deliver training to HR team and end users on UltiPro system functionality and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain HR system documentation for new and existing functionality to be used by system administrators, IT support, and end users.
The Qualifications & Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science/Information Systems/Business) or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with SaaS/externally hosted Human Resource Management solutions. UltiPro strongly preferred.
- Experience developing reports/dashboards using various reporting tools. Familiarity with IBM Cognos Analytics a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of HR practices.
- Innately curious with an aptitude to learn new systems/functionality quickly, through formal and informal training.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis, and solving skills.
- Strong follow-through, with ability to drive closure and resolution of system issues.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, manage ambiguity, and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational levels and geographies.